We have a few exciting changes happening on our timetable over the summer that we wanted to share with you.
With Sascha and Becs both heading off on their maternity leave soon, we have some great teachers taking over their classes so far.
Lisa Lawton will be taking over the following classes for Sascha from next week 5th July:
- Wednesday 9:30 - 10:45 Slow Flow
- Wednesday 10:55-11:55 Parent & Baby Yoga
We are still in the process of finding the best teachers for Sascha's Friday and Sunday classes and will keep you updated as we progress with these.
Toni Ferguson will be taking over the following classes for Becs from mid August:
- Wednesday 12:05-13:05 Yoga Basics
- Wednesday 13:15-14:15 Vinyasa Level 1-2
We are very excited to be welcoming back Pete Cherry to the timetable as he covers the following classes for Becs from beginning September:
- Monday 17:30-18:30 Slow Flow
- Monday 18:45-19:45 Vinyasa Level 1-2
We also have one of our favourite teachers Jess Wood taking another class on the schedule - join her for a dynamic start to your week every:
- Monday morning, 6:45-7:45 am from 17th July.
We hope you enjoy the changes and look forward to seeing you on the mat again soon.