We would like you to help us choose the next generation of teachers at Yoga West.
Teachers are the foundation of our community and one of the great pleasures of running a studio is hearing how much our community loves a new teacher. We always endeavour to ensure we are founded in the community we serve. As such we wanted to take this one step further and involve the community in our teacher selection process.
The final stage of our interview process for new teachers has always been a trial class at the studio. We would like to open this up and offer our members, staff and teachers an opportunity to feedback their thoughts on our group of new trial teachers. It’s a great opportunity to do a free class with someone we’re hopeful could become a teacher at the studio. All we ask is that at the end of the class you take two minutes to complete a short questionnaire on the class.
Below is our list of upcoming teacher trials. To book on please click on the class and book on via mindbody and come and join us.
- Ravi Dixit, Tuesday 13 March, 2:30pm, Slow Flow. Book here.
- Laura Pearce, Wednesday 14 March, 4pm, Vinyasa Flow 1-2. Book here.
- Sascha Sundari, Tuesday 20 March, 4pm, Yin. Book here.
- Zeena Kalisperides, Wednesday 21 March, 2:30pm, Ashtanga yoga. Book here.
- Ines Loughrey, Tues 27 March, 4pm, Vinyasa Flow 1-2. Book here.
- Ludmilla Becvarova Wed 28 March, 4pm, Pilates. Book here.