Thank you for the huge amount of support we have received from you since we ran our last class a week ago. We have been really touched. Our mission of giving everyone the opportunity to have a regular yoga and meditation practice is even more important than ever. We also really want to make sure that we support our teachers and team during a very uncertain time for them: personally and financially.
Therefore we have launched two services: an online yoga library with 50 films for you to use at any time and a yoga streaming service with 22 classes a week and more to come. 60% of the revenue raised from both will go to our teachers and our team.
We also want to make sure we support the doctors, nurses, teachers who are working harder than ever. If you are one please let us know and we will give you free access to our film library. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
YOGA WEST CLASS LIBRARY
Yoga West teachers and team have created a library of 50 professionally-filmed classes with Jeff, Csilla, Brodie, Zeena, Clara and many others teaching beginners yoga, meditation, pregnancy yoga, kids, yoga, Ashtanga, Dynamic flow, Yin, yoga for anxiety and sleep. The library allows you to practice with your favourite teachers anytime you choose. We offer a range of classes from 10 to 60 minutes depending on how much time you have to practice.
Everyone will have free access to a selection films over the next few days so you can see what the films are like and practice at home. Access to all films is included in the package of monthly members and annual member. If you have a class pass you will be able to swap class pass credits for monthly access. We will soon launch a standalone monthly subscription with more info on pricing to come soon.
Please use the username yogawestmember and the password keeponyogaring to log in for the next few days.
Our new streaming service is starting tomorrow lunchtime with a vinyasa flow class with Csilla. We offer 22 classes a week with our favourite teachers and more classes to come overtime. There are a number of ways you can attend streaming classes:
- We're giving everyone 2 free credits: Book onto a class and choose a drop in and use the code ywstreaming at checkout. You can use this code twice before Wed 1 April.
- Existing studio class credit: Use existing studio class credit for streaming classes (one class credit will allow you to attend 2 streaming classes)
- Purchase 10 or 30-class streaming passes here for around £6 per class.
- All monthly and annual members will continue to have full access to streaming classes.
Click on the links below to buy streaming class passes and to book onto streaming classes. The schedule will gradually change over time. If you want more of one class please make sure you attend that class and and if enough of you do we will put more on.
HOW TO BOOK STREAMING CLASSES
You can now book our livestream classes at Yoga West. The process is very simple:
- Before you join the class set up Zoom on your device. To do this go to www.zoom.us or download the app
- Click the blue "SIGN UP, IT'S FREE" button in the top right and follow the instructions to set up an account
- Book the yoga class as normal via the app or the website as
- Set a reminder to join the class in your calendar
- Set up your home studio. Ideally with a yoga mat, a block and a blanket but use your imagination a rug or carpet, a hardback book and a throw all work too!
- 10min before the class starts check your emails for an email invite to the class and click the link
- Click into the link. Please make sure you turn your mic off
If you have any problems setting up zoom please review their site or email the studio. We will try and help you but as you can imagine we're currently very busy and likely won't be able to get back immediately.
James, Clara and the Yoga West team.