Yoga West’s mentoring programme supports the professional and commercial development of recently qualified yoga teachers.
The aim of the programme is to harness the teaching experience of our mentor (Christian Coelho) and the commercial experience of Yoga West to accelerate your development and help you avoid common mistakes. The group also offers you a well-structured support group allowing each member of the group to actively harness the experience of fellow new teachers and learn from each other’s successes and challenges. Each mentee will receive the following every quarter.
- A one-hour one-on-one meeting with your mentor at Yoga West
- A review of your teaching with your mentor while teaching a Yoga West community class (subject to trial)
- A 90-minute meeting with your mentor and fellow mentees at Yoga West with a Introductory two-hour meeting and ceremony in October
- A zoom meeting with your fellow mentees with guidance from your mentor
- Email access to your mentor
- Email access to James to advise on business and branding
- Optional access to a three-hour new teacher workshop with your mentor with a first workshop scheduled to cover vinyasa sequencing for new teachers on Sunday November 29
Mentoring will cost £90 per month (75+VAT) or £100 per month (£83.33+VAT) to include a place at each three-hour new teacher workshop. The workshops will be £45 to attend otherwise. This will be paid on direct debit with a 3-month minimum commitment. Each group is limited to a maximum of 10 teachers.
To join the Yoga West mentoring programme click HERE
To join the Yoga West mentoring programme plus quarterly workshop click HERE