Yoga West is looking for someone who is passionate about yoga and social media to join our team. The role would initially be 5-10 hours a week but we expect it would gradually grow to a part-time or even full time role.
We're looking for a friendly, bright, conscientious and professional person with an interest in yoga and who has a wide knowledge of the yoga community. The role would suit a recently qualified yoga teacher, or on or about to embark upon a yoga-teacher training course. Experience of working within or studying social media or evidence of building your own successful social media platform is essential for this role as well as experience in copywriting.The role would include:
* Sourcing and creating content to execute our monthly social media plan across instagram, facebook and twitter, you tube and adapting this content to be specific to each social media platform for maximum engagement and interaction
* Overtime helping to review and design our social media offering
* Analysing social media performance and data analysis to draw actionable insights
* Helping to broaden our social media and marketing to include greater wellbeing and community content
* Professionalising the content on our blog. Leveraging the Yoga West network to include greater wellbeing, community, nutrition, lifestyle content on our blog alongside existing yoga and Pilates content on this medium.
Role includes free yoga at Yoga West and support with development for recently qualified teachers. Initially the role would pay £9.15 an hour with more available for an outstanding candidate. Hours and location flexible but needs to be London based.
Please contact Rebecca@yogaAt.com with a CV and cover letter