- Class Limits:Classes will be limited to 16 students per class in order to meet physical distancing requirements. Registration and payment online in advance will be required.
- Physical Distancing: In the studio, physical distancing at 1 meters is required and this means all mats will be at least 1m apart from the nearest part of any other mat. Markers will be set up on the studio floor to ensure that all students maintain this requirement. In common areas including the reception and change rooms, 1 meter is required. You will be required to enter the studio and exit in order based upon your mat position.
- Protection: Studio team members and teachers will wear masks when not on their mats. The receptionist will be behind a perspex screen. You will need to wear a mask when you are in reception but not in the studio.
- Cleaning: The studio has been cleaned and sanitized, and will continue to be on a regular basis. Additional cleaning measures will be completed after each class including sanitization of high-touch surfaces.
- Studio Mats, Props & Equipment:Mats and yoga towels will not available for the time being. Studio props including blocks, straps, blankets and bolsters will not be available for use.
- Adjustments/Assists:Our teachers will not be offering hands on adjustments or assists for the time being.
- Ventilation:The studio windows will be vented before and after every class and where appropriate will also be open during classes. The front door will remain open whenever possible to provide further ventilation.
- Toilets: Toilets will not normally be available but will be opened if required. Please make sure you follow the protocols on usage.
- Sick? Stay Home:If you are exhibiting any symptoms such as fever, coughing, sneezing, or congestion, have any chronic respiratory conditions, or have been exposed to someone diagnosed with COVID-19 within the last 14 days, please stay home and rest.
- Stay on your mat: Please stay on your mat for the entire duration of your class and do not leave your mat until you are instructed that you may do so.
- Come Ready: Think low-touch. If possible, come prepared for class with your yoga clothes already on. Shower at home afterwards. Bring your own full water bottle.
- Saying Hello:No personal contact with our students, teachers or team members we’re afraid to say.
- Health Screening: All students, teachers and team are required to auto-certify that they are asymptomatic and to pass a temperature screening upon entry. If you exhibit symptoms of COVID-19 or your temperature is above 37.5 °C, you will not be allowed to participate in the class.
- Masks: Masks are required in all common areas. In the studio, you may remove your mask once you’re on your mat. You must be put back on your mask after the end of class before exiting the studio.
- Hand Sanitization:Use of hand sanitizer gel (70% alcohol) provided by the studio is required upon entry into the studio and after the class and every time you enter or leave the studio.
- Personal Mats, Props & Equipment: You must bring your own CLEAN mat to class, as well as any other props and equipment you need.
- Personal Belongings: Shoes must be left at the door on the shoe rack. Purses, clothes, phones, etc. must be contained in a single bag, and distanced from other students’ belongings in the studuo. No clothes may be hung in the change rooms. Except for your personal yoga gear, no personal belongings such as purses and phones are allowed in the studio.
- Good Manners:If you happen to sneeze or cough, please cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or the inside of your elbow (NOT your hand). Do not touch your face, especially your eyes, nose and mouth with your hands.