Terms & Conditions
Information published on this website is provided for the use of its visitors and you are advised that, although care has been taken to ensure technical and factual accuracy, some errors may occur.
No guarantee is given of the accuracy or completeness of information on these pages. Please be aware that Yoga West may alter the information on its website from time to time. Yoga West shall have no liability arising from the use by any party of the information on this web site.
Yoga West does not warrant the information on this web site in any way and in particular no warranty is given that the web site or its contents or hypertext links are virus free or uncontaminated.
You are advised to make your own virus checks and to implement your own precautions in this respect. Yoga West exclude all liability for contamination or damage caused by any virus or electronic transmission.
Classes and Courses
- Online payment for classes must be received 3 hours prior to the scheduled class date to ensure your seat.
- Cancellations later than 1 hour prior to class start time will not be refunded.
- Cancellations earlier than 1 hour prior to class start time will receive a credit towards a future class based on availability and similar cost.
- Missed classes without the appropriate notice will be charged as if attended.
- If you are unable to attend a Program or Course due to circumstances out of your control (determined on a case-by-case basis by Yoga West administration), we can offer you a refund if you notify us prior to your session start date. However we do charge a 30% cancellation fee. This cancellation fee may be avoided if you opt for a service credit instead of a refund.
- Multi Class Passes are not normally refundable after purchase.
Monthly Recurring Passes
- Monthly recurring passes are 12 monthly payments of £92
- There is a 3-month minimum term. After this payments can be stopped at any time by emailing or telephoning the studio at least 14 days before the date the next payment is due.
Products, Clothing and Equipment
- Defective products may be returned within 14 days for a refund.
- Products that are defective or damaged upon purchase may be returned immediately for exchange.
- Some products may need to be shipped directly to the manufacturer.
- This will be stated on the product package or
instruction insert. Should you be unsure if this is the case, please contact us.
Discount passes are only available to those under 25 and those who are unemployed. Formal proof of age or proof of receipt of unemployment benefit required for eligibility and discount.
Privacy & Security Policy
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorised employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from our site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Yoga West will never sell trade, rent, exchange or otherwise share your personal information with any other person, company or organisation.
Please click here for our complete Data Protection Policy.
find us on instagram for latest updates