Yoga West is looking for someone who is passionate about yoga to join our team as a part-time marketing and social media manager. The role would initially be 10-15 hours a week but we could gradually grow over time to a full time role over the next 18-months to two years for the right candidate. We would consider candidates who have experience in either social media or marketing strategy and planning who are willing to learn.
This role includes free yoga at Yoga West and support with development for recently qualified teachers. The role would pay c £10,000 p/a depending on hours agreed and experience. It might suit a parent looking to return to work part time after taking time off to start a family or someone already working in marketing who has capacity for a interesting part-time role.
We’re seeking a talented, self-directed marketing and social media manager to help us better engage and communicate with our members and to reach out to new members. You will be planning and driving the execution of our marketing and social media planner across a range of marketing and communication channels.
- This is a part-time role (10-15 hours per week)
- Temporary contract of 12 months, with potential for extension to longer term
- Based in Acton, West London at office location. Including some remote working
- You will be working in close collaboration with and reporting to the studio owner
- Manage marketing planner and ensuring marketing deadlines are met across all marketing channels, including social media platforms
- Plan and manage meaningful content and imagery for workshops, flyers, blogposts, email marketing and social media campaigns
- Planning and executing Yoga West’s social media strategy across all channels: Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, You tube
- Engaging with the current Yoga West community and aim to expand this
- Coming up with creative ideas to spread the studio’s message
- Monitoring health, yoga and wellness trends within social media and giving relevant feedback to studio owner
- Passionate about yoga and the wellness industry
- Experience planning and executing marketing campaigns
- Experience managing successful social media campaigns for a professional or personal account
- A basic understanding of a graphic design tool such as Canva or Photoshop
- Thorough understanding of brand engagement and digital trends
- A combination of creativity and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills. Must have the ability to communicate and collaborate confidently.
- Strong initiative, self-starter and ability to work independently
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter, stating the job you are applying for, to firstname.lastname@example.org