Yoga West will put up and simplify prices from August 1.
This is our first price increase in six years, and hasn’t been a decision we have taken lightly.
It will be of no surprise to you that all the issues that everyone is currently experiencing, and those that arose as a consequence of the terrible two years of lockdown, have forced us to review pricing to ensure our viability.
Over the last few years, we’ve made significant improvements to the way we operate while reducing studio capacity. We continue to improve team pay and are moving more teachers onto an industry-leading package of paid benefits. We continue to add classes and will add at least five more in September. But to be financially viable and continue to deliver physical and personal transformation through yoga we now need to bring our pricing into line with similar yoga studios. We will also simplify our pricing system.
We will put prices up from 1 August. Monthly memberships will not change until the anniversary of their start date. VIEW NEW PRICING OPTIONS HERE
- 30460 30 days for £60
- Dropin studio/online: (£20/£10)
- 10 classes in person/ 20 online (or mix): £140
- 30 classes/ 60 online (or mix): £375
- Monthly membership: £106 a month. No minimum term. From contract anniversary. Free Zen Maitri teas and La Marzocco coffee for first month after increase.
- Couples get 20% off
- under 30s get 33% off
- Online membership: £50 a month. No minimum term. From contract anniversary.
- Online Library £12.99 a month.
- Annual unlimited membership £1,100
- Community classes £7
- Workshop unchanged
- Beginners course £85
We understand the price increase may be difficult for some of you. If you’d like to speak to us about it, please email email@example.com
Thank you for your ongoing support of Yoga West as we endeavour to support your life and your practice.